venerdì 19 ottobre 2012

WHAT IF THIS STORM ENDS?

What if the storm ends and i don't see you
As you are now ever Again?
The perfect halo of gold hair and lightning
Sets you off against the planet's last dance


Buongiorno a tutti!!
Si stamani inizio la giornata con una bella canzone degli SNOW PATROL "What if this storm Ends?", infatti ho aperto questo post, con la prima strofa e ritornello, di questa bellissima canzone.
Io adoro gli Snow Patrol con tutta me stessa, questa band rock britannica ha stregato il mio cuore!!!:)


Hello everyone!
This morning you start your day with a beautiful song by SNOW PATROL "What if this Storm Ends?", In fact I started this post with the first verse and chorus of this beautiful song.
I love Snow Patrol with all my heart, this British rock band has captured my heart! :)





E voi cosa ne pensate di questa canzone??? Vi piace? Spero proprio di si!!:)
Un bacio a tutti e buona giornata!!!:):)

And what do you think of this song?? You like it? I sure hope so! :)
A kiss to all and good day! :) :)





4 commenti:

  1. snow patrol are amazing, great post! xx

    coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.com/
    facebook.com/rocknrolllies

    RispondiElimina
  2. never heard of this band. Check out my blog follow if you like ti

    RispondiElimina
  3. Your blog is amazing ;)
    I follow you ;**

    RispondiElimina