domenica 2 settembre 2012

Gold and light green

Gold and light green


By Malene Birger evening dress
$705 - bymalenebirger.com



Carolee jewelry
carolee.com


Yellow gold jewelry
windsorstore.com



Buonasera a tutti!!!
Ecco a voi un'altra lista fatta per voi tramite Polyvore, questa volta ho scelto un look un po più elegante, quasi da gala.
Un look caratterizzato dal color oro e dal color verde chiaro, un vestito lungo molto elegante verde chiaro, un paio di sandali color oro di Karen Millen e un paio di accessori sempre sempre sulle tonalità dorate!!:)

Fatemi sapere cosa ne pensate di questo nuovo look che ho selezionato tramite Polyvore!!!
A me piace da morire, poi ogni tanto fa bene sognare!!;)

Un bacio a tutti e buona serata!!:)


Good evening to all!
Here's another list you made ​​for you through Polyvore, this time I chose a look a little more elegant, almost gala.
A look characterized by gold and pale green, a long dress very elegant light green, a pair of gold sandals by Karen Millen and a few accessories always always on the golden tones! :)

Let me know what you think of this new look I selected through Polyvore!
I like to die, then every now and then is good to dream!;)

A kiss to all and good night! :)


14 commenti:

  1. great set ! i'm following you. thanks for comment :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Perfect look!!!!!

    i'm following you!!

    http://beautyposhblog.blogspot.com.es/

    RispondiElimina
  3. eccomi qui.. ti seguo!!!
    Laura
    www.iaiaecris.com

    RispondiElimina
  4. What a gorgeous set. That dress is so elegant and beautiful. I'd feel like a queen sporting it! Anyways, I'm your newest follower via google (#671) I'd love it if you could check out my blog sometime and maybe follow as well?

    xoxo
    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  5. nice blog!!!:) visit my blog if you want :)
    xoxo, Wieczorama (◔‿◔) | Mein Fotoblog

    RispondiElimina
  6. Mint and gold is such a great combination, love the dress!

    Xx
    www.estellelamode.com

    RispondiElimina
  7. I love this look! I'm a huge fan of gold and an even bigger fan of that dress! :)
    x,
    Sagalina

    RispondiElimina
  8. love this dress and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  9. I love the mint dress and gold heels!! Following you now on Blogger and Bloglovin!!

    xoxo, Elle


    www.thehighfeather.com 

    RispondiElimina
  10. I love this look!! So elegant!! Blogger still don't let me see your followers.. Can you please uninstall the gadget and then install it again? I hope it will work ^.^
    Have a great week!!

    RispondiElimina
  11. I dettagli in oro sono di un'eleganza che non tramonta mai... Davvero bellina la tua scelta! ;)

    RispondiElimina
  12. Great look!Nice blog. What about following each other?

    RispondiElimina
  13. Amazing dress! So elegant. And I love shoes)

    blonderblogg.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina